Who are we looking for?
Your area of responsibility includes the support in the further development of our circuit board, which makes it possible to control haptic actuators. This includes:
- Creation of board layouts
- Design and planning of upcoming iterations
- Testing and evaluation
Who is our perfect candidate?
- You are enthusiastic about space-saving and functional electronics for embedded applications
- You are currently enrolled and studying electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or another related field
- Knowledge in the production and certification of electronics is a plus
- You work independently, but are a team player
- You are fluent in German and/or English
- Practical experience is a bonus
- You are available 10-20 hours per week (remote)
We do not require years of expertise or a master's degree - but your motivation and reliability are all the more important. Our team thrives on active exchange and is always there to support you.
What we offer
- A part-time position with flexible working hours (remote)
- Negotiable number of hours
- Work within a young and highly motivated team without hierarchies
- Gather insight into customer projects, as well as the development of a market-ready hardware and software product
You can start right away and are eager to learn more? Your profile doesn't fit perfectly, but you're still curious? We are looking forward to your message! → firstname.lastname@example.org